Friday, November 16, 2007

A Special Birthday Dinner

For my birthday, my boyfriend, Scott, prepared me a special meal! :) He knows how much I love cooking and eating healthy, so he took these two important bits of information into consideration when planning my birthday. He also took into consideration one of the important aspects of a dining experience: ambience! He had flowers on the table, with candles, dim lighting, and soft music. Very romantic! :)



He tossed whole wheat fettuccine with olive oil, garlic, capers, and a bit of lemon and topped it off with a nicely seasoned salmon.



He even opened up a bottle of wine that he had been keeping for a few years! :)

Thank You, Scott for such a special dinner! This was worth more than any restaurant reservation!!
Its because of Scott that many of these blog entries exist, because he pays for me to eat so well even when its not my birthday.

No comments: