Saturday, October 6, 2007

Green Papaya

I visited Green Papaya with my friend who is a vegetarian. Because I'm a "wannabe vegetarian" I suggested we try this restaurant. Green Papaya is a casual place where vegetarians have a variety of tasty options. Non-vegetarians also can select from a menu of Vietnamese dishes.

For those who like Pho, Green Papaya has a vegetarian version. This broth is made from vegetables rather than the traditional beef broth. It is very different compared to the usual, but tasty.



The Tofu Vegetable Stir-Fry was just "okay." Nothing special. The brown rice was quite interesting, a bit sweeter than the typical calrose brown rice.



I don't have much to say about this restaurant...its nothing spectacular, but I would go back if I'm in the mood for a tasty vegetarian meal.

Green Papaya
3579 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816

No comments: